8pm on CBS. “Heavy lifting at camp causes a disagreement; a castaway has trouble adapting.” Poor So Kim got voted out in the premiere episode. But Worlds Apart is shaping up to be a very interesting season with some very dynamic characters and personalities. We already have a Survivor love triangle on the No Collar camp between Vince, Jenn, and Joe. Mike ate a scorpion. And White Collar takes a page from Richard Hatch‘s book and goes nude in tonight’s episode.
- Read why NPR’s Linda Holmes watches Survivor. (It’s not just eating bugs for money!)
- Listen to Rob Cesternino’s exit interview with So Kim. He also discusses the premiere with the Twinnies, Natalie and Nadiya Anderson.
- Watch So Kim’s The Day After video.
9pm on FOX. “Cookie uncovers Anika’s secret; Lucious must face his rival; the Lyon sons take drastic measures.” Andre is losing his mind and playing Russian roulette in the recording studio. Jamal came out! And Cookie remains as flawless as ever. Empire is so good, you guys.
- Slate‘s Aisha Harris says to stop comparing Empire‘s female characters to Real Housewives.
- Read my recap of last week’s episode.
9pm on The CW. “Wick and Raven are faced with a setback; Maya and Jasper witness a terrible act.”
- Check out Sara and Isabella’s podcast about last week’s episode and read Isabella’s recaps.
- Nick Cannata-Bowman writes about how The 100 quietly became The CW’s best show.
9:30pm on ABC. “Dre tries to arrange an amazing vow renewal for his and Bow’s 15th anniversary.”
10pm on CBS. “Special Agent Avery and her team of cyber analysts tackle a case involving hacked baby monitors.” I can tell this show is going to be terrible. And the 30% rating it has on Rotten Tomatoes seems to agree with me.