1. Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) can have both total faith and lose total faith in Richard Castle (Nathan Fillion) at the same time.
2. Kate Beckett trades her mother’s old murder board for a missing persons board.
3. Sometimes the evidence can be too overwhelming to deny.
4. That feeling of family Kate Beckett had with Martha and Alexis at the end of Season 6 becomes strained in the Season 7 premiere – there is unconditional love and then there is a feeling of abandonment.
5. Javier Esposito’s (Jon Huertas) looking at the dark side of things, and his continued Castle bashing is getting old.
6. Two months is a long time…
7. The first 30 minutes of the Season 7 premiere is kind of tedious and you want to speed it up.
8. Kate Beckett still has her apartment.
9. Lanie Parish (Tamala Jones) can get evidence from a live body just like a dead one.
10. Sometimes you just can’t pick up where you left off.
Extra Credit: Who wanted to see a scruffy Castle?
“I did lose hope. But I would get it back. Developed rituals in order to hang onto it.” – Kate Beckett