Walter White’s long and torturous descent into moralistic chaos would never have been possible without his (occasionally) trusty sidekick Jesse Pinkman. It certainly wouldn’t have been as fun. For while White harbored dark secrets from his family and ruined the lives of both criminals and innocents alike, Pinkman was always nearby to inject some much needed levity to the bleakness.
Now, as the series’ end draws nears and his role in the story takes its dark turn, we gather up our favorite, uniquely elegant Pinkman quotes. So sit back, get your Gatorade ready, and enjoy!
- Gatorade me, bitch!
- I’m a blowfish, yeeeahh blowfishing this up!
- Yeah, bitch! Magnets!
- Hearts and minds, right? Get them young and they’ll be yours forever.
- We’re gonna be kings, understand? Well, I’m gonna be king, you guys’ll be princes or dukes or something.
- I got two dudes that turned into raspberry slushie then flushed down my toilet. I can’t even take a proper dump in there. I mean, the whole damn house has got to be haunted by now.
- Oh, well heil Hitler bitch and let me tell you something else. We flipped a coin. OK, you and me. You and me. Coin flip is sacred. Your job is waiting for you in that basement, as per the coin. Fucking do it already.
- It’s just basic chemistry, yo.
- Yo, I thought I was gonna see some, like, vaginas.
- Right on. New Zealand. That’s where they made Lord of the Rings. I say we just move there, yo. I mean, you can do your art. Right? Like, you can paint the local castles and shit. And I can be a bush pilot.
- What’s the point of being an outlaw when you got responsibilities?
- So that’s your… flysaber?
- Possum. Big, freaky, lookin’ bitch. Since when did they change it to opossum? When I was comin’ up it was just possum. Opossum makes it sound like he’s Irish or something. Why do they gotta go changing everything?
- Are we in the meth business — or the money business?
- Some straight like you, giant stick up his ass, age what — 60? He’s just gonna break bad?
And Aaron Paul, the Emmy-winning actor responsible for bringing Jesse Pinkman to life, turns 34 today. Happy birthday, Aaron!
(Written by Hayley I.)